Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Discoveries and Mysteries


Gotta love a good discovery. It appears these have moved with me at least 10 times. 120 roll film,, wonder if anyone around here still develops these, wonder if anyone remembers what a contact sheet is, wonder how the chemistry is holding up, wonder how much stray light has made it to the edges, wonder if it really is from the Mt. St. Helens eruption, wonder what else I was taking pictures of in the early 80s with Grandpa's old twin lens reflex Rolleicord.

I suspect the anticipation and expectation will be better than the pictures, but that is the essence of a mystery, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely develop it,, I love looking at your old pictures, gives me a glimpse into your life before we met.

    ReplyDelete