Thursday, December 3, 2009

Water and Rock


I am guilty of giving a sh*t about desktop background pictures. Would never have guessed that about myself, but the truth hurts sometimes. It is nice to see a pretty picture every now and then. The picture has to be interesting but without too much detail to swamp out the icons or make them hard to find, maybe even a little bland on the left where I like my stuff. An interesting yet subtle texture really works. Sometimes I take pictures knowing that they would make a great background. Here are a few of my pictures that I think are brilliant for the task. I left the files pretty big because I like good pictures. Njoy.











2 comments:

  1. Nice compilation babe. I like the tracks through the desert sand... maybe it's time to change out our background?

    ReplyDelete